make professional schematics?... I'm close
Here's my procedure:
1) start with a breadboard view of a circuit and create the schematic from that.
2) I move the schematic parts to where it makes sense to me.
3) I try autorouting and get a lot of jagged/wavy nets
4) I try to individually fix the nets but find the pins of the parts are off grid
5) I try to move the pins on grid but find I can't quite do it
6) I reduce grid size to find a way to line up the pins but can't quite do it
7) retry point 4
8) come here and ask for help :)
any suggestions would be appreciated
Schematic view is a problem because many of the parts were created following different sets of standards--in other words, there is no way to align all parts along the same grid.
We will be addressing this in a future release, but for now you will just have to continue to hand tweak, perhaps by turning off align-to-grid, until you have reached a state you are willing to live with.
Thank you for the honest answer. I will make do for the time being.
Best of luck with the development!
Post a Reply
Please login to post a reply.