This forum is archived, go to the new forum!

This is the old fritzing discussion forum. Search it for valuable information from 2009 to 2015.

problem updating project

Antti Lukats 9 years, 10 months ago

create succeeded after second time (first time possible failed as of too large file included for gallery). but updating projects fails, I wanted to replace two files (because of typo error) but the files are now duplicated and I cant remove the wrong ones.

Mariano Crowe 9 years, 9 months ago

hi antti lukats, Are you using iexplorer?

We've found a problem in ie, when managing files.

If you are using ie, please give firefox or chrome a chance, and let us know how it worked out.

If you are NOT using ie, we'll see what can we do about it.

mariano

Antti Lukats 9 years, 9 months ago

IE, will try to try Moz too ie shows one of the duplicate file, but doesnt allow to delete it and the other doesnt even show would be simpler to delete project and create fresh new, but there is no delete option either

antti

results with CHROME was possible to remove the duplicated fritzing file, but still can not remove the duplicated header image :(

Hi Antti, I'm afraid that's a bug, I can both remove your project so you can re post it, or I can remove the second header image... what do you prefer?

mariano

del proj please i recreate

deleted!

sapox 8 years, 3 months ago

Hi I'm having problems too trying to edit a project that I just uploaded.

I can't add more images and every time that I try to edit the Description, the changes are not saved.

I have tried with IE 8, Firefox 4 and Chrome 11.

André Knörig 8 years, 3 months ago

André Knörig

Hi sapox,
I can't tell what the problem is, are you getting any error messages? Maybe try creating it anew, using Chrome, and we can then delete the old one.

Pál Csányi 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi,

I created my new project and want to update the field but can't.

I'm using Iceweasel version 10.0.4 (this is a Firefox browser actually).

Stefan Thoolen 7 years, 3 months ago

Stefan Thoolen

I had the same issue in Firefox 12 and Internet Explorer 9. I worked around this problem by removing and re-uploading the "Header Image" file.

Hope this helps?

Pál Csányi 7 years, 3 months ago

Yes, indeed!

Removing and re-uploading the "Header Image" the "Description" field updated too.