This forum is archived, go to the new forum!

This is the old fritzing discussion forum. Search it for valuable information from 2009 to 2015.

Noncontinuous connections after reload if PCB

Thomas Welsch 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi,

i made small double sided PCB with manual routing. All locks good without DRC warnings.

After restart Fritzing and loading the PCB I noticed many "brocken" connections:

PCB with brocken connections after reload

After another restart/reload I got this:

Moved wire

Did I something wrong (I'm using 0.9.1 beta...;-) )

Greetings,

Thomas

kazzle101 4 years, 4 months ago

I see this too. It does not happen everytime I load the FZZ file though.

PCB output view:

Karl

theov 4 years, 4 months ago

Excactly the same thing here (0.9.1, under Linux). It seems most (not all) bends are turned into pins. These 'pins' show up as blanks on the PCB. At the third restart of Fritzing it worked (I think). This is a show stopper.

theov 4 years, 4 months ago

On my Mac this happens too.

The application is completely unusable with this behaviour. One time I got it to behave after restarting it 15 times. After my latest coredump my luck seems to have run out. It ensists on putting pins (or vias, whatever) on most wire bends.

Is there a version I can download where this bug has been fixed? Or is there a workaround?

amowry 4 years, 3 months ago

I'm having this happen too. Unfortunately it makes the software completely unusable. Other than this it's great!!

01010 4 years, 3 months ago

this is really really realllyy awesome tools,, im really apreciate to all of you guys,, thanks for the free tools,, im really want to donate if i could, but i dont have credit card :( , sory for my poor english, im not from englan anyways,,

but im sure with this free tools there will be many many and many more people joining this org, and it will be great strong and large org in the future for the tech.. keep moving fritz,

owh one more thing i wondering how to test the ldr sensor on fritz, is there any flashlight or laser to test it ?