Fabricate this project
Would you like to build this project for yourself? Then follow these steps:
- Read the author's instructions carefully.
- Download the attached Fritzing file(s) and inspect them in the Fritzing App:
- If everything seems fine, get all the building blocks ready:
If this project has its PCB view completed, you can order it from our Fritzing Fab service. There's no guarantee—so if you are unsure, you might first want to build it on a breadboard or stripboard.
conectar un lcd qy-1602 a un arduino uno r3.fzz
Size: 95.49 cm²
Price: 1 for 57.00€, 3 for 57.00€
Order from Fritzing Fab
Open the file in Fritzing and select
File > Export > List of parts
Take this shopping list to your favorite electronics store (or be lucky and find them in your cupboard).
Download the program code and upload it to the microcontroller:EjemploLCDHelloWorldParaQY_1602.ino
- Once you have everything on your table, assemble the components.
Need to learn how to solder?
- Leave a comment on this page. Be kind. Say thanks. Share your experiences!