Raspberry Pi RFID/Motor/LED Driver
Raspberry Pi "hat" to control: 2 RFID readers, 2 motors and 7 high-power LEDs
This is the hardware for the OSGi IoT Contest 2015.
It enables a Raspberry Pi to control:
- 2 MF-RC522 RFID readers via SPI bus
- 2 motors using SN754410 dual H-bridge
- 7 high-power LEDs using ULN2003 darlington array.
The IoT contest uses it to control a Lego train:
- the RFID readers detect the train location
- the motors operate the the track switches
- red/green LEDs operate as train signals
- an IR LED emulates the Lego remote control