Sound reactive LED
This code and diagram will show you how to make a single LED react to music with a sound sensor, its based off of GraziCNU tutorial on instructables.com
- Arduino Uno
- 5 Jumper Wires
- Sound Sensor
- LED light
- Wire the ground pin to ground on the sound sensor (GND)
- Power pin (VCC) to 5V
- Output (OUT) to A3
- Connect the Anode (+) of the LED to VIN
- Connect Cathode (-) to Digital pin 9
- Upload the code to Arduino, the LED should blink if there is sound in the area. If youre in a quiet place try snapping your fingers.
- Play a song and watch it flash.
Materials can be bought here:
Breadboard + Wires