This forum is archived, go to the new forum!

This is the old fritzing discussion forum. Search it for valuable information from 2009 to 2015.

How do I use inches in the PCB inspector instead of MM?

lorddoomicus 4 years, 5 months ago

Being an American, I'd prefere to use inches in the PCB inspector for the size of the PCB, if that is possible, but I cannot figure out how to change it.


And an hour of Google and other searches isn't helping.




- Derrik