Release version 0.3.0b
Downloaded 3725 times.
- Resizable and custom-shaped boards (just import one as svg) - Note: You now get a rectangle PCB by default, swap for the Arduino Shield if you need it
- Gerber export (for sending your PCB to professional production)
- Multiple parts bins (and more: shareable bins, parts import, drag'n'drop reordering)
- Big performance boost (thanks to a new release of Qt)
- New part: Relay (and did you see the web-based parts generator at http://fritzing.org/parts/generator?)
- Italian translation (thanks Gianluca!)
- Rotate boards (as long as they are empty)
- Lots of other tweaks and fixes
- If you want to do Gerber export with an old sketch containing an Arduino, you will need to use an Arduino shield PCB and the Arduino footprint.
- The new Arduino footprint part may end up on top of other parts. Right-click and select "send to back" to fix this.
- Selecting rat nest lines through the Arduino footprint may not be possible.
- Users may need to manually import custom parts from previous versions. Try "Save as Sharable" in the old version and open in the new version
- Voltage regulator example looks messy.