Release version 0.9.0b
Downloaded 328482 times.
- upgraded to Qt5 (5.2.1, to be precise)
- lots of new parts:
- ADI analog parts, which make use of split schematics and SPICE output, a new feature sponsored by Analog Devices we will write more about soon
- Intel Galileo, sponsored by Intel Education
- Arduino Yún, supported by Arduino
- Linino One, sponsored by doghunter
- ChipKIT WF32, MX4 and shields, thanks to Digilent (more to come)
- Spark Core, thanks to spark community member technobly
- Atlas Scientific sensors, thanks to Atlas Scientific
- more Raspberry Pi versions (A, B, B rev2)
- Teensy 3.0/3.1, because we love it
- several contributed parts, thanks to FrodeLillerud and others
- several bug fixes and tweaks
- Linux: If you have downloaded this release in the first week before July 22nd, please download again. The provided zip files were out of date and are missing a few last-minute fixes.
- Mac: Using a tablet slows down Fritzing. Just use a mouse for now, and wait for the fix in the next release.
- Windows 8: The print dialog does not show. Just export to PDF and print from there, or install the fix from here