Release version 0.9.1b
Downloaded 442174 times.
It's Fritzmas! Check out the new Code View, and many new parts. and maybe even a Creator Kit for a special Fritzmas price.
The new Code View lets you edit and upload your program straight from Fritzing. Now you can keep your code together with your circuit!
- Seeeduino, Grove, and more, thanks to SeeedStudio
- Intel Galileo Gen. 2, Edison, and more, supported by Intel Software
- Raspberry Pi B+ and RPi Hat template
- Pinocc.io Scout, Backpack supported byPinocc.io
- LightBlue Bean, supported by Punchthrough
- UDOO Duo/Quad, supported by Udoo
- Touch Board, supported by Bare Conductive
- blueIOT, thanks to Guido Burger
- More SparkFun parts, thanks to SparkFun
- and a couple of smaller components
- Jumper wire couldn’t be resized
- Traces were sometimes displaced after file load
- Windows 8: printing didn’t work
- Linux: Gerber export, ground fill, autorouting broken if OS language was set to non-English
- and various part definition fixes
- Simplified build setup for Windows (less dependencies)
- Moved source code to github
- Documented command line options
- German, thanks to Atalanttore
- French, thanks to klostery