Release version 0.7.0b
Feb. 3, 2012
brings the three views into better sync and the .fz format is deprecated in favor of the .fzz format
- we have gone beta
- breadboard view now has ratsnest lines: no more wire mess in breadboard view when you work in other views
- ratsnest and wire colors are now standardized across the 3 views
- Fritzing always "saves as shareable": the .fzz file format is now standard; .fz files are read-only
- new "temp" bin holds custom parts that are loaded with sketches--no more annoying messages about saving the 'my parts' bin
- the contents of the Inspector no longer update as you hover the mouse. Shift-hover works like the old hover.
- new resize handles on rectangular boards and logo items, and free-rotation for logo items (use the alt key)
- a new Czech translation (thanks Josef)
- a new Korean translation (thanks Jinbuhm)
- ground fill now attaches directly to grounded connectors
- new parts: Adafruit Atmega 32u, variable caps (thanks Stefan); Sparkfun 6DOF, OpenLog (thanks Andre); D31A Relay (thanks Frank)
- bug fixes
- ubuntu linux: made it easier to launch from the script rather than the executable (the latter is responsible for a number of problems).
- mac: fixed a handful of crash bugs.