This forum is archived, go to the new forum!

This is the old fritzing discussion forum. Search it for valuable information from 2009 to 2015.

moving everything

gijs gieskes 9 years ago

when i move the pcb in pcb vieuw, and then press undo. the trase get all mangled up.

this is anoying because i often exidentaly move the pcb..

Jonathan Cohen 9 years ago

Hi Gijs,

So far I haven't been able to replicate this bug.  Can you email your sketch file (or shareable sketch file, if you're using custom parts) to info (at) fritzing (dot) org and I'll take a look.

Thanks.

- j

gijs gieskes 9 years ago

Hi J

i have not saved the file.. already deleted it. But i have had this many times already, so i will see if i can make a file for you.

greets G

ticking 8 years, 11 months ago

I have the same problem on os x.

And another that arises from the first one.

When you enable align to grid, and use a custom pcb size, that is not a multiple of the grid size, and then move the pcb, the board will be aligned to the new coordinates, broblem is, the parts on it, won't. So everytime you move a wire from then on it wont get nice 90° and 45° bends and so on.

Jonathan Cohen 8 years, 11 months ago

Hi Ticking,

It would help us debug this problem if you could send us a sketch that has the buggy moving behavior.  Email it to info (at) fritzing (dot) org.   If it has the custom-size board making the wires go wrong, that would help too.   If it also has custom parts, please do "save as shareable..." and send us the resulting fzz file.

Thanks.

- j

Jonathan Cohen 8 years, 10 months ago

The mangled-traces-after-undo bug will be fixed in the next release.

- j