Temperature and Humidity measurement with a DHT22 sensor using an Arduino Nano V3.0 and displayed on a 16x2 LCD
This is a very simple project to display temperature and humidity in real-time. The project is also very useful to test the components.
- Arduino Nano V3.0 microcontroller
- 16x2 LCD (with I2C interface, address 0x3F)
- DHT22 sensor
- Jumper wires
- Power source (e.g. 3.7V LiPo)
- USB cable to program the microcontroller
- Connect the components as shown in the Fritzing diagram, except the battery.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer and upload the Arduino Sketch file.
- Disconnect from the computer.
- Connect the battery and you are ready to go.