A simple loop sequencer that can be built with the starter kit.
- First you have to choose the loop length by turning the poti. The begin of the loop is indicated by a click of the buzzer.
- When you are satisfied with the loop length, you have to confirm your choice by pressing the confirm button once. The green LED should light.
- Now you are in recording mode. Pressing and holding the input button sets start and duration of the tone. The red LED indicates the recording. Attention, if the button is hold past the end of the loop, the tone is discarded. The poti can be used to set the pitch. If you are not satisfied with pitch or timing, pressing and holding the button again overwrites.
- Once you are satisfied with the tone, you can confirm it with the confirm button. The green LED should light. Now you are ready to record the next tone.
- Repeat this procedure up to ten times (or even more often if you slightly modify the code). Afterwards the first tones get overwritten.