The boxes with Arduino and sensors that communicate via MySensors, MQTT to OpenHAB (for now).
The projected goal is:
- Raspberry pi with openHAB or similar software
- Box on ground floor (BG) with sensors (pir, light, camera?) and maybe actuator (led to surprise burglars), rfm69 (for MySensors communication).
- Box on first floor, centrally placed in the house, (V1) with Arduino pro mini 3.3V, 443MHz sender and receiver (5V), rfm69 for mysensors communication, pir sensor
- Box in toilet with pir sensor to activate home fan.
- Box on attic to control fan (2 relays for 2 speeds), based on toilet sensor and hot water (that is used for shower) sensor,