atmega168 Melody Module
This project shows how to build and program a melody module with a mini breadbord, a 50 speaker, a resistor, a LED, a button switch and a 3V battrey pack.
The program plays at the moment five melodies:
All my Ducks, Fanfare of the King, Happy Birth Day, Wedding March and YankyDoodle.
You can also program it simply on an Arduino Uno and enjoy the melodies. It is shown on the last two pictures.
How to do:
1. First load the ArduinoISP on the arduino board
2. Then put 10 uF to use the Arduino as a Programmer!
3. Select under Tools- Programmer- Arduino as ISP
4. Select under Board LilliPad Arduino w/AT168
5. Start under Tools Burn Bootloader
6. Now message comes that bootlader is burnimg.
7. Load MelodyModule program and upload it.
It is included in the MelodyModule.zip - File
8. Remove the wires from Arduino to breadboard
9. Connect Battery
10. Wait 10 seconds Melody plays now.
Many fun to build it
Yours Michael J.