Start here to learn what Fritzing is all about.
Step by step tutorials on how to use Fritzing and produce your own PCBs:
- Building a Circuit
- Using a Stripboard (from the video channel)
- Working with SMD parts (from the video channel)
- Creating Paper Templates (from the Blog)
- Curvy Wires and bendable Legs (from the Blog)
- no specific tutorials yet
- Designing a PCB
- One minute Arduino Shield design (from the video channel)
- Double-sided routing (from the Blog)
- How the Autorouter works (from the Blog)
- Explaining the colored lines (from the Blog)
- Custom PCB shapes
- Producing a PCB
- Soldering SMD parts (from the video channel)
- Attaching Programming Code (from the Blog)
The complete reference of all menus, widgets, keyboard and mouse shortcuts.
Parlez-vous français? Sprichst Du Deutsch? Habla Espanol?
Here you can find learning material in other languages than English.
Workshops are the best way to get started quickly. Organize one yourself, or invite us!
Websites related to physical computing, and other good stuff.