Water Level Indicator using AVR
The Water Level Indicator employs a simple mechanism to detect and indicate the water level in an overhead tank or any other water container. The sensing is done by using a set of nine probes which are placed at nine different levels on the tank walls (with probe 9 to probe 1 placed in increasing order of height, common probe (i.e. a supply carrying probe) is placed at the base of the tank). The level 8 represents the “tank full” condition while level 0 represents the “tank empty” condition.
Water Level Indicator Project Circuit Features:
- Easy installation.
- Low maintenance.
- Compact elegant design.
- The Automatic water level controller ensures no overflows or dry running of pump there by saves electricity and water.
- Avoid seepage of roofs and walls due to overflowing tanks.
- Fully automatic, saves man power.
- Consume very little energy, ideal for continuous operation.
- Automatic water level controller provides you the flexibility to decide for yourself the water levels for operations of pump set.
- Shows clear indication of water levels in the overhead tank.