Zynthian Project is an Open Platform for Sound Synthesis based in Raspberry Pi, ZynAddSubFX and other OSS synthesizers.
Zynthian is a multi-engine platform, that integrates multiple synthesizer engines under a simple and unified User Interface: 4 rotary controls with switch and a touch screen
The goal is building a little, robust, ergonomic and very flexible machine that can be used as a complement, adding what your keyboard doesn't have, and avoiding the neccesity of a laptop or other modules. A kind of swiss knife of synthesis modules.
- RaspBerry Pi 2 / RaspBerry Pi 3
- HifiBerry DAC+
- AdaFruit TFT 2.8 inch (or compatible)
- 4 Rotary encoders with Switches
- MIDI IN connector (using RBPi UART)
- Headphones Amplifier
- Solid Steel Case
- ZynAddSubFX (advanced synthesizer)
- FluidSynth (wavetable synthesizer)
- setBFree (hammond+leslie emulator)
- Linux Sampler (wavetable synthesizer)
- Carla Plugin Host
- Dexed (DX7 emulator)