Release version 0.6.3b
Downloaded 119465 times.
- rubber-band legs for many parts in breadboard view (see the blog post for details)
- bezier curves for wires and rubber-band legs in breadboard view (see the blog post for details)
- more intelligent connection handling when swapping dissimilar parts
- easier to select small traces in pcb view
- more extensive cursor feedback (thanks Stefan)
- will search std linux folders for datafolders (/usr/share/fritzing, /usr/local/share/fritzing, ~/.local/share/fritzing)
- wider range of LED colors
- added 4.8V battery (thanks Dirk), SparkFun ACS712
- moved some options from the View menu to Preferences
- bug fixes, mostly around Gerber export. In particular, part labels are now more accurately rendered to Gerber.
Known issues: Part labels in existing sketches will probably shift slightly.