Release version 0.7.3b
Downloaded 5856 times.
- show grid!
- vias and holes are easier to select and drag (2-pixel border around the connector)
- updated Chinese (Simplified) translation (thanks Yuelin and Ninjia)
- bug fixes:
- export etchable svg/pdf copper layering error
- fit-to-window is working again
- dragging a breadboard full of parts under certain circomstances would result in messed up connections (thanks to Rainer for a good test case)
- custom parts are saved with a sketch only when they are actually being used in the sketch
- fixed bendable-leg click-to-disconnect bug
- more warnings that Fritzing can't handle multiple pcbs for certain operations, and fixed a crash involving same
- incorrect BOM aggregation
- new parts:
- Digital Panel Meter, RFM 12B transceiver, Aries 28W ZIF (thanks redbyer, ghalfacree)
- Color Sensor breakout, SHT-15 humidity sensor (thanks wreutz)
- M5450 LED Driver (thanks Christopher)
Known issues: There is a bug with resistors in 0.7.3, either changing the resistance value or switching to SMD. Best wait for 0.7.4 to come out.